Help & Guidance
First steps in learning to drive:-
- You will need to be 17 years old
- You will need a provisional license (You can order this from the DVLA 3 months before you turn 17)
- You will need to be able to read a reg plate from 20 meters with or without glass/contact lenses.
- You will benefit most by learning to drive with and ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) in a dual controlled car.
Buying your first car:-
- Work within your budget and be realistic
- You will also have running costs like fuel, car insurance, road tax, annual MOT’s and tyres etc.
- Buying privately may be cheaper, however buying from a dealership means you could be offered finance and warranty with your car